Dr. James F. Farley, DC, BA, BS, MS, BCIM, FAAIM
* We do not treat or diagnose any disease.
THE TOP 6 REASONS CONVENTIONAL PYSCHOSOCIAL & DRUG THERAPY PROGRAMS FAIL FOR UP TO 50% -75%OF PEOPLE ADDICTED
Yes you read that dismal statistic correctly- it’s frightening. The relapse will happen in 6-12 months and approximately 50% will relapse in the first 30 days and two-thirds in 90 days. The poor suffering souls have minimal chance of staying clean and sober and living normal lives. They’re always at risk of overdose and family and kids are terrified of this thought. In 2015 there were more then 50,000 drug overdose deaths. This number is startling and yet no change in the conventional approach is on the horizon. We have our husbands, wives, children, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, friends, nieces and nephews all just circling the drain and it seems like it’s just a matter of time until another relapse or worse yet an over dose! I was asked by a patient to please, please, please put this page together so she could refer so many people she cared about to get some real insight and answers. You need a new approach, a complete approach and results that will last. In recent years based on the biochemical nature of addiction, a tendency is to use drugs to treat addiction. To me this is insane a drug for a drug? These drugs do not address the underlying multiple problems, they have serious side effects, can become ANOTHER ADDICTION. Also if they relapse this can create a tsunami because now there is a new drug and the old drug, and can be a deadly combination.
The TOP 6 REASONS for failure, relapse and drug over dose
- The brain is not healthy, and nothing is done to help restore normal function. This in turn makes staying clean almost impossible for 75% of people.
- When the brain is not healthy we may feel other brain problems associated like; depression, anxiety, bi-polar insomnia, chronic gastrointestinal problems, confusion, heart arrhythmia, skin issues, neck and back pain, stress overload, attention and anger. Actually 25% of recovering alcoholics eventually commit suicide.
- A plan of action that only addresses spiritual, social, and psychological is only effective 20% of the time.
- A customized plan for why the brain is unhealthy needs to be properly diagnosed from a functional perspective. Only 5% of all disease is genetic, as per the Human Genome Study and Dr. Bruce Lipton. Even if there is a family history, you or your loved one ARE NOT DOOMED.
- The brain reward cascade is now the most scientific approach to understanding addiction. This cascade can be updated and enhanced with proper treatments.
- A comprehensive plan includes Brain and Autonomic Nervous System testing (stress testing),psychological, social, spiritual, discipline, goals, foods to avoid SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU, immune factors, gastrointestinal balance, endocrine influences, electromagnetic smog disturbances, and a true healthcare provider that can correlate all the answers.
Stop the merry go round. Reduce the risk of relapse and death.You probably, have paid 5,000 to 150,000 in programs that only produce a 20% success rate. Big bucks, bad results. Call our office and see if a Neuro Bio-Medicine Approach can be the answer you’ve been praying for. If your case qualifies we can develop a complete plan to look at all the variables you need to find, that can carry the secrets of success. I wish you and your family well in the journey, and if you decide to call we’ll meet and discuss options. My prayers go out to you and yours during the most difficult time. If you leave a message we will contact you to set up a free consultation to review your case and see if you’d qualify for our Nuero-Biomedicine Program.