CREATING healABILITY for Heart Disease Treatment
Has your doctor been lying to you about heart disease facts? How come over 600,000 people die of heart attacks every year in the United States? You may have been ( and your doctor) completely misled, misinformed and in some instances completely lied to about heart disease. According to Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Cardiologist, “A mixture of misinformation, scientifically questionable studies, corporate greed, and deceptive marketing have conspired to create one of the most indestructibly damaging myths in medical history: that cholesterol causes heart disease.” With over 30 billion dollars a year being spent on cholesterol lowering drugs shouldn’t we see less heart disease, less heart attacks, less deaths!
Some facts you need to consider
- Cholesterol is a minor player in heart disease.
- Cholesterol levels “poorly” predict heart attacks.
- 50% of people with heart disease have normal (doctor wanted) cholesterol levels.
- 50% of people with high cholesterol have healthy hearts.
- Lowering cholesterol has EXTREMELY limited benefits (unless you have had a previous heart attack and even those benefits are minimal)
Actually the Lyon Diet Heart Study- Published in the Lancet showed that there was a 70% reduction in deaths but at the same time the cholesterol levels did not change. (Which means they were NOT the cause or a parameter for determining the risk of heart disease and dying of a heart attack.)
What are the TOP 7 causes of Heart Disease.
- Sugar- Sugar/Carbohydrates create heart disease and are much more connected then fats! Ancel Keys tricked all of us and the scientific community and have been praying to the Cholesterol God ever since with no real results (600,000 deaths annually.) Hypoglycemia, insulin resistance and diabetes dramatically raise your risk of heart disease. Lets figure out why you have those and fix those causes!
- The Brain- has a loop that starts in the hypothamus/pituitary and ends in the adrenal glands. Its also called a stress response. A healthy brain is essential because as the brain breaks down your stress response goes up. Plus stresses come in three forms;
- Mental/ emotional
- Chemical- by far chemical is the biggest stressor I seein over 4200 patients I have treated since 1995.
- Gastrointestinal problems- are highly indicative of future heart attacks. The gut houses 85% of the immune system and so if GI problems persists (with or with out symptoms) then infection goes up and so does your major risk of heart attack.
- Genetics- The human genome project clearly stated that only 5% of all disease is genetic. 95% is epigenetic. We are experts at finding your hidden epigenetic diagnosis and causes.
- High oxidation levels- low gluthathione levels are a major cause of heart attacks and death.
- Poor methylation- capabilities need to be examined and tested for to determine if this is a risk for you.
- Low cellular voltage/energetics and unhealthy mitochondria all need to be considered. In my opinion this is one of the top 3 causes of heart attack deaths. By the way statin drugs lower your ability to make ATP which is the most abundant chemical in the body and it provides energy to your heart cells.
If you have family history of heart attacks and death then you should be concerned NOT because the genes, but that your genetics are and can be regularly impacted by your epigenetic choices. So it’s not the genes but what we do wrong to our genes and yes, we have similar lifestyles as our dad and get similar problems. You need to identify these risk factors and correct them. We can help you do that if you qualify.