The 8 Hidden Causes your doctor will not tell you about your Parkinson’s Condition!
The word Parkinson’s can send a shiver down anyone’s spine with the impending fear of total neuro-degeneration and future disability, both mentally and physically.
The real question is….do you even have Parkinson’s disease? Have you been told its Parkinsonian syndrome, multiple systems atrophy, essential tremor, or cerebellar ataxia? Or some other neurological problem? Either way, you need to find answers as to why your brain is deteriorating and degenerating so you can have a plan to stop this from worsening and possibly reverse some of these symptoms.
Many Parkinson’s patients are diagnosed very late, when in fact early soft signs were apparent 10 to 30 years prior to the diagnosis.
Dr. Russell Blaylock, the renowned Neuro-Surgeon, states that the drug mainstay treatment that most patients will receive will almost guarantee they will get worse in 2-5 years, and it even appears to speed the deterioration! “Get worse” and “speed the deterioration”… doesnot sound like great odds.
In our office we have identified 8 hidden root functional causes of trans-neuronal degeneration/brain degeneration that must be (and can be) accurately measured to get a proper root functional cause diagnosis. Once we have an accurate root functional cause diagnosis, we can then design a custom treatment plan aimed at getting you lasting resultsto prevent further decline and restore function for many patients that qualify.
Hidden Cause #1
– Lack of activation- the brain needs physical stimulation (activation) from the body. Have you been checked for this? Most Parkinson’s patients report no!
Hidden Cause #2
– Low oxygen or anemia. Our office finds that almost 90% of patients have mild to severe low oxygen and anemia they have never been tested for or treated for!
Hidden Cause #3
– Stable blood sugar is a factor in all chronic diseases. Have you had glucose, HGAIC, LDH, BUN, Triglycerides and a detailed blood sugar questionnaire filled out? It would be rare for this to not be a problem for most Parkinson’s patients.
Hidden Cause #4
– Liver Detoxification Issues- The liver detoxes 90% of all toxins. If you have a weak dysfunctional liver then this needs to be addressed.
Hidden Cause #5
– Essential fatty acids and cholesterol levels. Good fats are needed for the brain. 25% of the total brain is made up of cholesterol. Are you taking statins to lower your cholesterol? If yes, this can be a root functional cause for you.
Hidden Cause #6
– Low glutathione and SOD. These are extremely important at protecting your brain cells. If you have low levels of these,then future degeneration is a definite. You need to know this!
Hidden Cause #7
– GI problems with or without symptoms. The GI houses 85% of the immune system. The immune system is a big big problem for 100% of Parkinson’s patients, because a sustained inflammatory response is critical to correct.
– New Research Found on Movement Disorder Volume 35 / Issue 6 / June 2020. Click to view: Stopping Chronic Pain OR The Secrets to Stopping Chronic Pain
Hidden Cause #8
– Poor Methylation- This process requires that our bodies make enough methyl groups or CH3. Without these CH3 methylation groups our brains break down and can never get healthy.
It is critical that you find an up to date doctor to help you identify and correct all your root functional causes. To simply not address these, and to instead treat only the symptoms, doesnot seem to work for most patients after 2 to 5 years, and you are likely even speeding up your neuro-degeneration and speeding your deterioration.
3 simple steps….(1) proper testing, (2) proper root functional cause diagnosis, and (3) a proper treatment plan specific to you and not a PROTOCOL! Protocols do not work for 95% of PTs who will see continued deterioration and their lives slowly, but surely, slip away. Don’t let this happen!
Imagine you qualify, imagine this process stopped getting worse, and even imagine you got 25 to 100% improvement…how much better would your life be?
The Neuro-Biomedicine approach we use is safe, comprehensive and scientific.