Today we are going to talk about Different Stressors that can raise a person’s allostatic stress load. Of the different stressors that can raise a person’s allostatic stress load, lower their and create disease over time, there is:
- Physical Stress: falling down the stress, surgery, no exercise, too much exercise
- Chemical Stress: Foods, Environmental Issues, pathogens, Bugs, Lack of Issues, Blood Sugar Issues, Thyroid Issues, Drugs, Side Effects
- Mental-Emotional Stressors: Relationships, Home Environment, Work Environment, Commuting
- Auto Suggestion or other Emotional Stressors that are a Chronic long-term problem. These are thoughts and habits we develop over time that create stress.
Negative Perception Plasticity Programming (NP3)
For most people, if we are stuck in this Negative Perception Plasticity Programing (NP3), the person must shift to Positive Perception Plasticity Re-Programming (P3R) if they are ever going to get optimally healthy, manage or improve their chronic conditions, or raise their healABILITY. NP3 are the external and internal thoughts that you run on a regular basis over and over in your mind. Some people will not change.
How Does Someone Get into these NP3 Loops?
Many NP3 negative loops are formed erroneously in childcare. Although the person may be suffering in their negative perception of health or life, there is still some higher priority they have such as Power, Recognition, or Safety from personal relationships that allows them to be somehow satisfied with this NP3 negative stinkin’ thinkin’.
By the age of 10 to 12, we know what is right and wrong and give children the personal responsibility for their own thoughts. My thoughts will result in positive or negative thoughts in my brain and positive and negative experiences in my life. It is common for children to whine and complain at this age.
By the time a child reaches 15 to 18, they are more mature, and should be realizing that your mindset plays a role in how your body works in your health and what you will or will not accomplish.
This idea of NP3 shifting to P3R is essential.
The Chronic Repetitive NP3 Patient
- After an explanation of something, the first words uttered are “Yea, but…”
- They blame things on this person or that person or this event or that event.
- Everything is outside of them.
- They are not proactive.
- They are reactive.
- They blame everyone except the person in the mirror.
The Patients that learn P3R
- Results Oriented instead of Problem Focused.
- Know they must find a way to identify the problem, look at the results, and shift their focus.
- Taking responsibility for your health results
Often in Healthcare there is not enough responsibility put back onto the patient. We tend to reinforce negative patterns instead of asking “What are you doing on a day-to-day basis to help improve your health?”
From a lifestyle point of view, we must:
- Get Proper Sleep.
- Exercise. Are we moving enough? 80% of the U.S. population is obese.
- Remove Stress and Stressors. Negative Stinkin’ Thinkers stress themselves and everyone around them. Shift Your NP3 to P3R.
Our objective at CREATING healABILITY INC. is to identify your specific root functional causes creating a high allostatic stress load that impedes your healability and show you that you are responsible for the progress you make in your healthcare plan.